SAFETY MEASURES FOR THE VISITORS
EMST is open again from the 16th of June, following all the instructions for the safety of the audience.
SAFETY MEASURES DURING YOUR VISIT IN THE MUSEUM
- Keep a 2 – meter distance from each other and 1 – meter from each artwork.
- Wearing a mask is obligatory.
- Follow the instructions of the EMST staff for the number of people allowed to enter the museum and for guidance regarding your safety.
- Use antiseptic when entering the museum.
- Use the escalators. The elevators should be used only when needed by one person each time.
- Masks, gloves, water bottles and other objects should be thrown away in the trash bins located outside the building.
- The e-ticketing service is not available, it will be shortly.
- 250 people in total can be at the EMST spaces at the same time.
- If there is a line outside the entrance, please keep a 2 – meter distance from each other.
- For safety reasons, there is no personal belongings storage service.
Artwork on the photograph: Pak Sheung Chuen, 2011.12.15-2011 – 2011.12.18 2012.1.14 – 2012.12.18, Installation
Photography: Katerina Paraskeva