EMST is open again from the 16th of June, following all the instructions for the safety of the audience.
SAFETY MEASURES DURING YOUR VISIT IN THE MUSEUM
- Keep a 2 – meter distance from each other and 1 – meter from each artwork.
- Wearing a mask is obligatory.
- Follow the instructions of the EMST staff for the number of people allowed to enter the museum and for guidance regarding your safety.
- Use antiseptic when entering the museum.
- Use the escalators. The elevators should be used only when needed by one person each time.
- Masks, gloves, water bottles and other objects should be thrown away in the trash bins located outside the building.
- The e-ticketing service is not available, it will be shortly.
- 250 people in total can be at the EMST spaces at the same time.
- If there is a line outside the entrance, please keep a 2 – meter distance from each other.
- For safety reasons, there is no personal belongings storage service.
Artwork on the photograph: Pak Sheung Chuen, 2011.12.15-2011 – 2011.12.18 2012.1.14 – 2012.12.18, Installation
Photography: Katerina Paraskeva