#NarcissusMeetsPandora is an innovative project aimed at young people, teachers and educators, and all civil society who wish to participate.
Working on the portrait image in social networks, #NarcissusMeetsPandora starts from an everyday habit – the sharing of portraits and “selfies” – to problematize, through pedagogical and artistic experience, the production and visualization of content for social media.
#NarcissusMeetsPandora aims to develop digital and visual skills, to stimulate the critical participation of young people in social media, promoting their capacity of reflection and expression, along with their social involvement.
In a changing society, social sustainability requires the involvement of teenagers and young people in creative and dynamic learning processes, taking advantage of intercultural dialogue to value diversity and positive attitudes.
This is an Erasmus+ project (for the years 2021-2022), carried out by a multidisciplinary team, from culture, education and research.
The partner organizations of this project are:
- Casa da Imagem – Manuel Leão Foundation, Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal (co-ordinator)
- Faculdade de Psicologia e Ciências da Educação da Universidade do Porto, Porto, Portugal
- Stichting The European Regional Council Of Insea, Beuningen, The Netherlands
- Documenta Creaciones Multimedia Avanzadas Sl, Barcelona, Spain
- Cultureghem, Brussels, Belgium
- National Museum of Contemporary Art Athens, Greece