EMST moves to the necessary works that will lead to its full operation. During this period the museum does not realize any exhibitions or any other activities.
Offices Opening Hours:
|MONDAY – TUESDAY – WEDNESDAY – THURSDAY – FRIDAY||9:00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.|
The EMST is closed on MONDAYS and 28th of October, 25th – 26th of December, 1st of January, 6th of January, 25th of March, 1st of May and Orthodox Easter Sunday.GENERAL ADMISSION FEE: 5 EUROS
REDUCED TICKET: 3 EUROS
1. Young people between 13- 18 years old
2. Students of Universities
3. Group of visitors of 10 or more people
4. Visitors 65 years of age and over
1. Members of the Greek Parliament
2. Official guests of the Greek State
3. Children 12 years of age and under
4. Visitors with disabilities and the person accompanying them
5. Groups of pupils or groups of students of universities and technological Educational Institutions and the accompanying teachers and professors
6. Greek citizens performing their military service
7. Employees of the Hellenic Ministry of Culture with current working identification card
8. Culture Card holders until expire date
9. Members of:
• International Council of Museums (I.C.O.M.),
• International Council of Monuments and Sites (I.C.O.M.O.S.),
• United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (U.N.E.S.C.O.),
• International Association of Art Critics (A.I.C.A.),
• International Committee of Museums and Collections of Modern Art (C.I.M.A.M.)
11. Members of the Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece (E.E.T.E.).
12. Members of the Society of Greek Art Historians (Ε.Ε.Ι.Τ.).
13. Students and professors of the Higher Education Art Schools.
14. Tour Guides with professional license.
15. Members of the Greek Federation of Secondary Education State School Teachers (ΟΛΜΕ).
16. Journalists with professional license.
17. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card.
Tickets are available for sale, temporarily only at the Museum’s Ticket Desk.
Access to the Museum
National Museum of Contemporary Art, Athens (EMST) is located in Kallirrois Avenue & Amvr. Frantzi Str, former Fix factory. Access for people with reduced mobility is from the entrance on Syngrou Avenue.
Monday to Friday 9.00a.m. to 5.00p.m.